- Howard Stern is a douche.
- SiriusXM radio host Howard Stern is calling on the family of Meat Loaf to encourage COVID vaccines after the singer and actor’s death.
- Though his family has not commented on his cause of death, TMZ reported he was “seriously ill” with COVID-19 before he died.
- Meat Loaf said he was “scared to death” of the virus, but he was not going to change his habits — which included still hugging people in the middle of the pandemic. “If I die, I die, but I’m not going to be controlled”
- Stern said during his show on Tuesday, Jan. 24, that Meat Loaf was “sucked into some weird f---ing cult” regarding COVID-19.
- Last week, he said unvaccinated Americans should not be admitted to hospitals, and “F--- their freedom. I want my freedom to live.”
The Tri-City Herald is a daily newspaper based in Kennewick, Washington, United States. Owned by The McClatchy Company, the newspaper serves southeastern Washington state, including the three cities of Kennewick, Pasco and Richland.